Search Keyword Within Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Answer (Part 2 of my odd discovery in Magic Kingdom



Here was Disney's reply to my letter that I sent them a couple weeks ago concerning an odd picture I had found in Casey's Corner:


Dear Mr. Malespin,

Thank you for your message regarding Magic Kingdom Park.

I am pleased to hear of your dedication to Casey's Corner and how much 
you enjoy the atmosphere of this particular restaurant.  The photo that 
you shared with me is actually a special photo of the Residents of Main 
Street U.S.A.  Like many of our Guests, the Residents of Main Street 
U.S.A. are big baseball fans and were happy to pose for a special photo 
for Casey's Corner.  Our Imagineers work hard to work small details into
our Guest experience, such as this photo and even hidden Mickey's 
throughout the Restaurant, in an effort to provide our Guests with 
outstanding detail that can only be found at the Walt Disney World 
Resort.

Mr. Malespin, thank you again for your message and I wish you a 
wonderful day.

Best Regards, 
 
----------- 



So there you go, 

No comments:

Post a Comment