Search Keyword Within Blog

Friday, March 4, 2016

Blogging Updates



The overhaul has begun.

My very first blog, The Entire World etc. was started on January 2009. It started after I had decided to drop out of UCF, and it was originally to keep my mind fresh and have a place to transfer all my opinions about things. 7 years later, nearly 500 posts later, and 241,000 page views later I find myself having to readjust all my writing outputs. Blogger isn’t exactly the most useful decide for sharing my articles, and having a blog that rambles about anything with minimal structure isn’t going to build a consistent fanbase.

Although I did start this practice of separating my thoughts a few years ago with Unscripted Disney World (very short-lived), Florida Dine and Dash, and Eighth Generation, I feel like it’s time to separate even further by starting a couple blogs on WordPress and limiting the output of my original blog. I noticed the recent influx of sports articles, so now I have the Florida Sports Report (Surprised this domain has not been claimed yet) and in April will start a full-out gaming blog known as 16 Bits and Beyond—which will allow me to discuss video games of the past as well as the present.

The Eighth Generation will cease to exist, Florida Dine and Dash will still be dormant (really do want to bring this back, but the budget is too much), and I will be splitting my time between my Wordpress blogs and my original blog that will house all of my other thoughts not related to sports or gaming. Might get more political, might get more personal. At the end of all this, I’m still blogging, its just becoming a little more scattered.



For those of you that have been along for the ride, I appreciate the support.



Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment